CODE NATION 57 HEALTH WING INFORMS🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
DATE: *FRIDAY, 20TH MARCH, 2020*
SUBJECT: *CODE 57 HEALTH WING CORONA VIRUS DAILY RUN UP AND UPDATE*
Good day lovely readers, Greetings from Code 57 Nation and The Health Wing…
Welcome to Code 57 Health Wing Covid-19 Daily Run Up And Update.
*UPDATE ONE* Eight Ghanaians who contracted the novel corona virus have recovered, thus 50% of victims have currently recovered. The Minister of Health health, Kwame Agyemang Manu in an interview with JoyNews disclosed.
*UPDATE TWO* Five new cases have been reported in Ghana. All from the Greater Accra Region.
1. A 29 year old Ghanaian lady, who had no history travel records but confirmed positive after a lab test. She is a resident of Accra.
2. A 34 year old Ghanaian lady who came into contact with an already confirmed individual at workplace also tested positive in a lab test. A resident of Accra.
3. A 53 year old Ghanaian male, who also had no history travel records and no evidence of close contact with a confirmed case but tested positive in a lab test. A resident of Tema.
4. A 41 year old Ghanaian male who arrived in Ghana on the 15th of March, 2020. Who was exposed to some signs and symptoms of the virus by some family members in Amsterdam and also on the Flight tested positive in a lab test.
5. Lastly, a 36 year old Ghanaian male, who is a resident of Paris, France on his date of arrival in Ghana tested negative and had no evidence contact with infected person but currently tested positive in a lab test.
*THIS BRINGS THE CASES OF COVD-19 IN GHANA TO A TOTAL OF 16 CONFIRMED CASES, 8 RECOVERY (50% RECOVERED VICTIMS) WITH NO DEATH.*
*UPDATE THREE* Waec suspends WASSCE 2020 indefinitely. Due to MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) of Waec officials in compliance with negative impact of this virus and protocols put in place by the government to prevent its spread.
BUT, in your opinion should Waec take this decision. If *YES*, why and if *NO*, why. Channel your respond to
0500027739 or 0243376919 either on WhatsApp or SMS message or through [email protected].
*UPDATE FOUR* Laud K Pharmacy is giving Away free Sanitizers to help fight Covid-19. This pharmacy is a Kumasi based NHIS accredited Pharmacy, located around KNUST. This exercise started on the 19th of March, 2020 at 6am, due to the high shortage of it leading to an increase in the price of it all other things equal. All interested individuals are hereby asked to Just come with a bottle.
You can as well call these numbers: 0208440770 or 0203008863 or 03220060888.
*THESE ARE THE KIND OF INDIVIDUALS OR INSTITUTIONS BEING LOOKED FOR. ONES WHO UNDERSTAND THE PLIGHTS OF ITS COUNTRY AND CITIZENS AND ARE READY TO HELP IN EVERY MEANS OR WAYS TO IMPROVE OR PUT A STOP TO A PROBLEM*
IF WE HAVE SUCH PEOPLE AND INDIVIDUALS GHANA SHALL NEVER LACK AND HERE WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR WE ALL. BUT THE APATHY IS NOW THE SLOGAN OF THE DAY, WHO CARES, SELF CENTERED INDIVIDUALS 🙁😒☹🤔😏
*WE STAY HERE FOR YOU*
*PLEASE STAY HOME FOR US*
*STAY TURNED FOR MORE UPDATES FROM CODE 57 HEALTH WING ON COVID -19*
ITS YOUR YOUR FRIEND
*Cerebrum Pythagoras Brainkein…*
*Azure A. Daniel*
*WE WISH ALL OUR ESTEEMED READERS GOOD HEALTH IN THIS UNGODLY CORONA VIRUS SOCIAL CANKER*
THANK YOU!!! 🤝🤝🤝
STAY SAFE…. CODE 57 LOVES YOU… ________________________ —————————————-
CODE NATION 57 HEALTH WING. 💚💚💚
*The voice of the youth!*